The following summarizes the various generations of the Medeco XT keys.
- Generation 1 (G1) – Standard memory size (1X). This generation key is no longer available.
- Generation 2 (G2) – Expanded memory size (2X).
- Generation 3 (G3S) - Enhanced to allow for new features and increased performance. Target release date Q4 2016.
- Generation 3 (G3B) - Includes all features of G3 with added Bluetooth capability. Target release date Q4 2016.
- NexGen 2 - XT keys
A Note on Regulatory Compliances, Generation 3 Keys with Bluetooth Capability (G3B)
FCC and Industry Canada
FCC ID: VR3-20736
BLE 20736S module over which Medeco retains control of the final installation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the manufacturer could void the user’s authority to operate the
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
1. this device may not cause harmful interference, and
2. this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to
Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful
interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency
energy. If not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, it may cause harmful interference to radio
communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by
turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try and correct the interference by one or more of
the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the distance between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two
conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including
interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d'Industrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence.
L'exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes : (1) l'appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage, et
(2) l'utilisateur de l'appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible
d'en compromettre le fonctionnement.
CE Declarations of Conformity
The following are the CE Declarations of Conformity